‚ÄčItems needed to enroll at Cold Springs High School

1.  Withdrawal form from previous school. 
2.  Birth Certificate
3.  Immunization Record
4.  Updated transcript
5.  Social Security Card (preferred)
6.  Proof of Residency (must live within district...ex. utility bill, lease agreement)
7.  Letter of good-standing from previous school. (Must be on school letterhead and signed by the administrator)
8.  Legal guardianship papers (must be signed by a judge)